Abstract Submission Guidelines
We accept abstract by submitting via this website or through email.
Below will be the abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstract submitted must be in word or pdf form without any secured passwords.
- The maximum word count for the abstract should be 300-400 words.
- Abstract can have multiple authors out of which one should be the corresponding author.
- Corresponding details of corresponding author should be correct which will be used for further communication.
- All abstract submitted must be in English.
- Title of the abstract must be clear and should present content of the abstract description.
- All the authors should have knowledge about corresponding author who is going to be listed as presenter.
- Submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract that are submitted to us.
- Standard abbreviations should be used.
- Abstract should contain only text should not contain any tables or figures.
- Changes in the abstract can be acceptable till 30 days of the conference.
- Sample abstract can be downloaded from the website and can request from the program manager.
Abstract Peer Review Process
Abstract submitted goes through blind review process with below guidelines:
- The received abstracts undergo blind review process by our Organizing committee members and review team.
- Abstract submitted must meet the above guidelines.
- Acceptance of abstracts will be informed to corresponding author through email and via WhatsApp along with acceptance letter.
- Criteria considered for acceptance includes quality, plagiarism, format, etc.
- Abstract will be rejected that doesn’t meet the criteria of the format.
- After acceptance of abstract the authors need to complete his/her registration after which the slot will be confirmed.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Presentation slides should be kept minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed and need to stop when signaled to do by chair..
- PowerPoint should be compatible with both windows and Mac book used in the meeting hall.
- Usage of personal laptops will not be allowed unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- Video Recording is strictly not allowed.
- Q & A sessions, award felicitation and networking will done after session is completed so we request every should present till end of the session.
Basic Presentation Requirements
- Presentation format: .ppt, .doc, .pdf.
- Videos should be compressed and should be less than 10 MB.
- For safety side you can send the presentation slides to program manager before 1 month of the conference and also request you to bring along with you flash drive or storage device to the event for your presentation and submit before your session starts.
- Basic AV set will be provided which will include slider with pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, microphone, basic sound system.
- Use the Times New Roman or Arial font in the PPT and the same font should entire slides.
- Slides should be concise, including only the main keywords and content, should be clearly visible, and also avoid lengthy content.
- Usage of tables and graphs should be clear and clearly understandable.
- Content should be clearly visible on both PC and Mac Book.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The recommended poster size 1 m wide by 1 m high. Please ensure the size should not be exceeded.
- Content should be less than 700 and contain tables and graphs to look more effective.
- It must include the abstract title, author and coauthor names, and the institution(s) where research is underway, along with e-mail address, phone, and fax numbers.
- The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible from 1-2 feet. Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, Keep it Simple.
- Use high resolution photographs, charts and graphs to illustrate data more easily(avoid large tables of raw data).
Poster should be organized into different subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
- Margins, line spacing, color, font style, thickness of the borders shading should be consistent.
- Kindly use both upper- and lower-case letters for general content, as all-capital text is difficult to read. It is recommended to use 14 Times New Roman font style for the content of the poster.
- Overall, the ratio for text, graphics, space should be 2:4:4.
Video Presentation Guidelines
- All the video presentation speakers should send their video to the program manager before 1 month of the conference.
- The file of your presentation must be a video file in MPEG-4 (.mp4) format and that the duration of the presentation should be strictly 20 minutes.
- It should be pre-recorded presentation including a window box with the speaking presenter via a webcam, instead of a voice-over presentation only.
- If the speaker is not interested to show their identity than they can switch off their webcam.
- Recommended set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other "720p" setting) or higher.
- Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper and the names of the authors, affiliations, along with e-mail address, phone, and fax numbers.
- The video should not contain embedded videos, subtitles, and the fonts should be uniform with minimum font size 25+ in the entire recording.
- Video recording should be with adequate front light which shines brightly on the face and an appropriate background for the video headshot of the presenter.
- A good quality should be used close to mouth and speaking should be slow and enunciate clearly, without pausing.
- Make sure you check your files before submitting to ensure their quality (video and sound).
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
TO GET UPDATES
SHARE | FOLLOW
Copyright @ Scisynopsis-2023, All Rights Reserved.