We accept abstract by submitting via this website or through email. Below will be the abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstract submitted must be in word or pdf form without any secured passwords.
- The maximum word count for the abstract should be 300-400 words.
- Abstract can have multiple authors out of which one should be the corresponding author.
- Corresponding details of corresponding author should be correct which will be used for further communication.
- All abstract submitted must be in English.
- Title of the abstract must be clear and should present content of the abstract description.
- All the authors should have knowledge about corresponding author who is going to be listed as presenter.
- Submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract that are submitted to us.
- Standard abbreviations should be used.
- Abstract should contain only text should not contain any tables or figures.
- Changes in the abstract can be acceptable till 30 days of the conference.
- Sample abstract can be downloaded from the website and can request from the program manager.
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
TO GET UPDATES
Copyright @ Scisynopsis-2024, All Rights Reserved.