Generoso Silvina Marcela
University in Santiago del Estero
- 1988- Biochemistry and Pharmaceutical. National University of Tucumán (UNT), Argentina
- 2005-PhD., UNSE, Santiago del Estero. Argentina
- Professor at the National University of Santiago del Estero (UNSE), Santiago del Estero, Argentina
- Researcher of the Institute of Food Science y Technology of the Faculty of Agronomy and Agroindustries, UNSE. Santiago del Estero, Argentina
- Researcher at the Science and Technical Research Council - (CICyT)
- Director of the area of Food Science Department
- Commission Member of evaluation for the accreditation of Food Engineer (CONEAU)
Publications with international and national evaluation: 38
Participation in Scientific National Meetings: 70 presentations.
International Meetings: 35 presentations
Research Interests: Development of high nutritional quality foods, use of novel ingredients and shelf life and sensory evaluation of food.